How to get THOUSANDS of free twitter followers


No need to pay 500-600 USD for a bot. THIS REALLY WORKS. And no GURU will share this trick with you.

How to get THOUSANDS of free twitter followers. This is a very common method used by many people but it has been hidden from us, so today I’ve decided to share this VIP trick/method to my readers. This method is so freaking simple but yet so powerful that without using any script you will get thousands of people following you day and night.


Getting Followers at Twitter can be pain, but you can use some tools to automate your work but it sucks, because not everyone will follow you back. But with this trick people will follow you, no need to beg or follow them. These people will find you and follow you as simple as it sounds.

GET 100 FACEBOOK LIKES FREE FROM US

Step by Step method

1. Go to:
Twitter Counter

There you will find a list of top 100 people on twitter with highest number of followers, now you can move on and see other people as well but I like to stick to the top guns.


2. Select 10 people that you want to target, or in other words 10 people that you want to follow. (Like I follow top 10 guys, While sometimes I go to lower down the list and find people with 20-30k followers and so on). For time being to get started just start with top 10.


3. Open 10 tabs and in each tab you must have each profile open, so tab 1 = profile 1, tab 2 = profile 2, and so on. So you have 10 tabs with 10 twitter profiles


4. Now follow all of them, one by one follow all the 10.


5. Now here is the TRICK, every time you follow someone your name comes on top of their list of followers, so anyone who is following them will follow you, anyone who is following their followers will follow you first, anyone checking their profile will check your profile, anyone that sees their tweets see yours first, so if you have 10 profiles and you keep following and unfollowing them every 5 minutes you will have 100-200 people following you.



How this works?
Basically top 10 twitter guys get 1000s of followers every hour, and when people follow them they check their followers so if you are on top of their list they follow you as well. Or if anyone else is using bot to follow the followers of these top 10 you will be the first one they will follow.
This is a bug and it works all the time. I have 30 profiles open and I just follow them and after 5 minutes I unfollow all of them, I do this for few hours a day and then I get 500 followers.
In just few days I got 2000 followers on one of my profiles by doing this.
I did get fed up so I made a macro with JitBit, so now I have 50 tabs on my Virtual Machine and I am following and unfollowing these guys every 5 minutes.


Once again, follow and unfollow do this again and again.
Profile really does not matter it can be of a chick or a guy, I go with girls just because, I like it and people go easy on them and there are tons of perverts on twitter makes the whole thing go smooth.


Read : GET EVERYTHING FROM GOOGLE

Labels: ,